Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty Update

We have been trying this potty thing for a few weeks now.....so this is my update for everyone.
NOTHING has gone in the potty! :) Oh well!
But pee pee has gone on the rug in the bathroom, the side of the tub, and on the carpet in his room.
I know it will happen and when it does I will be SO PROUD! We are still only putting him on it before bath time and now he has to have something to occupy his time sitting there (what a man)!
Here is a potty picture I took though! Cute huh???

In this picture he has his lovey (what he carries around with him all the time and goes to sleep with now....and it is UNC basketball- YUCK!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO tan!

Jenny Brooks said...

It's good you're still having fun with it and not taking it too seriously to the point of frustration. I, too, have parents that told me we were all potty trained by 2, but I also think their memory blurs together. I think how many things I don't recall already from Ben's life. And technically, by two, can mean the whole 12 months they are 2. Ben was full up at 2.5 yrs old. So keep having fun with it, and he'll do it when he's ready. I don't even know why it's called potty training, be/c they do it on their own, all you do is encourage their behaviors.

Anonymous said...

LOL at the lovey being carried to the potty! ;)